Alt Right Ultras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

4 posters

Go down

Brexit, The strange non divergence of  EU tactics. Empty Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by spinnerpete Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:13 am

Democracy, That great system where 51% of the population gets to tell the other 49% what to do.
This is a big issue, Because everyone thinks that being against this means you're a nazi dictatorship fan.
No.

There are better systems, And Im not going to tell you what they are because I dont know what they are, And thats fine.

Nobody knew how the cotton would be picked when America fought a war to end slavery.

It just was picked, Farmers did not want to pay escalating labour costs so they automated.

Nobody planned this, They did not need to, It just happened.

And it happened because when you leave nature alone, Ignore it even, Then even human nature will present solutions, And you dont have to think about them at all, It will just happen.
But when the communists get power, Theirs thirst for total control, Thats when nature breaks.
So we voted out of the EU, And as Churchill said, It may be the end of the beginning, But its not over.
spinnerpete
spinnerpete
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 2948

Career
Standing:
Brexit, The strange non divergence of  EU tactics. Left_bar_bleue200/200Brexit, The strange non divergence of  EU tactics. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

Back to top Go down

Brexit, The strange non divergence of  EU tactics. Empty Re: Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by Lichdar Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:01 am

Well, there are already better systems. 51% of the people should have more influence, but not necessarily just override the thoughts of the 49%.

To be totally honest, I kinda agree that Brexit was a bit of an insane jump for just 52% of the population. But how many times have liberals imposed their values on us because they had a small majority? They were guilty of this first, and they continue to be guilty of it.

They won't leave us alone. Its time for a taste of their own medicine.

Lichdar
Freeman

Denarii : 2872

Back to top Go down

Brexit, The strange non divergence of  EU tactics. Empty Re: Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by DukeWu Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Obama was elected on less of a margin twice, and a POTUS is as big a deal as any. Democracy est infirmus, but if we must have democracy, let us follow its rules. It was a fair vote, time to restore Britain.
DukeWu
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 3206

Career
Standing:
Brexit, The strange non divergence of  EU tactics. Left_bar_bleue200/200Brexit, The strange non divergence of  EU tactics. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:

https://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lichdar Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:58 am

Pretty sure its going to be sabotaged by them. But its a step forward, and as they get distracted subverting the will of the people here, hopefully more fires for them will start elsewhere.

Lichdar
Freeman

Denarii : 2872

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyoukousen Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:54 am

I think it's a fair point what people are talking about with how the youths voted Remain by far, but Leave still won.  They're still whining unnecessarily loudly, considering that just says not enough of them got off their asses and voted, but by each passing day, I'm seeing more and more issue with Democracies.  It almost feels like heresy to say democracy is bad; I was raised in the heart of the MUH LIBERTY overwhelmingly nationalist deep south that is obsessed with the ideals of the founding fathers.

Ah well; any democratic decision that gets the result I want is a good democratic decision, I suppose.
Taiyoukousen
Taiyoukousen
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 2921

Back to top Go down

Post by DukeWu Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:58 am

Millennial turnout was 34%. If they were as serious as their whining on social media had them, then Britain would still be in the EU. But they didn't. They stayed home and watched Yu-Gi-Oh, so they lost. And we win because we're serious about our goals and pursue them. Vae victis.
DukeWu
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 3206

Career
Standing:
Medals:

https://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down