Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by spinnerpete on Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:13 am

Democracy, That great system where 51% of the population gets to tell the other 49% what to do.
This is a big issue, Because everyone thinks that being against this means you're a nazi dictatorship fan.
No.

There are better systems, And Im not going to tell you what they are because I dont know what they are, And thats fine.

Nobody knew how the cotton would be picked when America fought a war to end slavery.

It just was picked, Farmers did not want to pay escalating labour costs so they automated.

Nobody planned this, They did not need to, It just happened.

And it happened because when you leave nature alone, Ignore it even, Then even human nature will present solutions, And you dont have to think about them at all, It will just happen.
But when the communists get power, Theirs thirst for total control, Thats when nature breaks.
So we voted out of the EU, And as Churchill said, It may be the end of the beginning, But its not over.
avatar
spinnerpete
Consul
Consul

Posts : 13
Denarii : 483
Join date : 2016-05-09
Age : 51

Career
Standing:
200/200  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by Lichdar on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:01 am

Well, there are already better systems. 51% of the people should have more influence, but not necessarily just override the thoughts of the 49%.

To be totally honest, I kinda agree that Brexit was a bit of an insane jump for just 52% of the population. But how many times have liberals imposed their values on us because they had a small majority? They were guilty of this first, and they continue to be guilty of it.

They won't leave us alone. Its time for a taste of their own medicine.

Lichdar
Freeman

Posts : 5
Denarii : 407
Join date : 2016-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by DukeWu on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:06 pm

Obama was elected on less of a margin twice, and a POTUS is as big a deal as any. Democracy est infirmus, but if we must have democracy, let us follow its rules. It was a fair vote, time to restore Britain.
avatar
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Posts : 208
Denarii : 741
Join date : 2016-05-09
Age : 45
Location : Ottawa

Career
Standing:
200/200  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

http://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by Lichdar on Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:58 am

Pretty sure its going to be sabotaged by them. But its a step forward, and as they get distracted subverting the will of the people here, hopefully more fires for them will start elsewhere.

Lichdar
Freeman

Posts : 5
Denarii : 407
Join date : 2016-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by Taiyoukousen on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:54 am

I think it's a fair point what people are talking about with how the youths voted Remain by far, but Leave still won.  They're still whining unnecessarily loudly, considering that just says not enough of them got off their asses and voted, but by each passing day, I'm seeing more and more issue with Democracies.  It almost feels like heresy to say democracy is bad; I was raised in the heart of the MUH LIBERTY overwhelmingly nationalist deep south that is obsessed with the ideals of the founding fathers.

Ah well; any democratic decision that gets the result I want is a good democratic decision, I suppose.
avatar
Taiyoukousen
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Posts : 24
Denarii : 456
Join date : 2016-05-30
Age : 84
Location : Koltsevoy, Kurgan Oblast, Russia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by DukeWu on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:58 am

Millennial turnout was 34%. If they were as serious as their whining on social media had them, then Britain would still be in the EU. But they didn't. They stayed home and watched Yu-Gi-Oh, so they lost. And we win because we're serious about our goals and pursue them. Vae victis.
avatar
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Posts : 208
Denarii : 741
Join date : 2016-05-09
Age : 45
Location : Ottawa

Career
Standing:
200/200  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

http://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Brexit, The strange non divergence of EU tactics.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum