Alt Right Ultras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right?

3 posters

Go down

Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right?

Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? I_vote_lcap20%Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? I_vote_lcap80%Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? Empty Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right?

Post by BrookDaCow Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:05 am

In Milo's most recent youtube video, 'The Triggering Film - Milo at UCLA', Milo is labelled as 'Alt-Right Leader'. I assert that Milo is not a follower of Alt-right ideology, let alone a representative of it. Milo is simply an anti-SJW libertarian who has no real preference for either left or right, but rather authoritarian or libertarian. He is pro-right wing only until he finds people who are to the right of him. When he does, he resorts to the same old virtue signalling the left favors. Showing obvious disdain for the 1488 or 'far-right' elements of the alt-right. I don't think he cares for upholding a moral society if it means he can't take part in interracial homosexual gangbangs or get high. If simply being 'anti-sjw' makes you alt-right then that must mean Ben Shapiro and Craig from the anti-sjw facebook group are both Alt-Right, clearly they are not.

What is your opinion of Milo and his place within the alt-right community
BrookDaCow
BrookDaCow
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 2983

Career
Standing:
Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? Left_bar_bleue200/200Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? Empty Re: Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right?

Post by DukeWu Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:07 am

I don't for one second believe it's Alt-Right, but he's a common ally and one the leftists are scared of. Until we riot in Europa, they won't take us seriously, and even then they'll hypocritically refer to us as violent. The left simply won't acknowledge anyone Alt-Right until their boot is on their throat. Until then, "Dangerous Faggots" like Milo will have to suffice.
DukeWu
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 3224

Career
Standing:
Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? Left_bar_bleue200/200Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

https://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right? Empty Re: Discussion: Is Milo Yiannopoulos representative of the Alt-Right?

Post by krump Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:00 am

I don't have anything against Milo, but I feel he is more of a commentator on events than he is a full out conservative.  I think he shares many of our views on economical and social policy, but he is not in-tune with the culture of right America.

However, alt-right is still currently being defined.  I never thought I would find myself among its ranks, as I am too right to be left and I am too left to be true right.  I think I and many others consider themselves moderates.

I think alt-right has become the re-balance of the scales in favor of moderate conservatives that are tired of all the tom-foolery.  Many probably wouldn't have ended up alt-right if not for the events of the past couple years that made us really question our values and how we perceive the world.

Milo is a phenomena.  I trust him as an ally and enjoy his commentary.  I do not think however that he is an alt-right leader.  I think alt-right people just enjoy seeing those lefties get a taste of their own medicine from an "oppressed minority" - hence him being a phenomena.

krump
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 3053

Career
Standing:
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0064

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum