Alt Right Ultras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism

2 posters

Go down

AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism Empty AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism

Post by krump Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:37 pm

I am leaving my comment here, because I jumped the bandwagon too late on the video.

However, for those of you that want to witness the fall of the once mighty AronRa then here you go:

Thunderf00t's take on AronRas deal:

SkepTorr's take on AronRas deal:

I remember when I used to like this guy.  I was a man on the precipice of becoming what I am today...an agnostic.  This guys videos where great, as he primarily made videos addressing the creationists like Ken Ham for selling lies about there being dinosaurs in the Bible...among many other fallacies.  He made exceptional videos on the subject of biology that basically told the story of us and how we came to be.  I am a guy that loves the scientific method and the marvels it has brought...so needless to say I found it weird that someone like AronRa with such a firm grasp on basic observation can not see the monster of feminism.

I think this whole affair has just been sad.  He actually used the "definition game" by trying to use the dictionary to lie about what feminism has become.  He completely discounted what others where throwing at him on the subject, and attempted to shame them for being misogynists for not supporting feminism.  I am actually genuinely sad seeing all these once great YouTube stars that I had watched for years just all of sudden abandon common sense for their own egos.

Should I have seen this coming?

Anyways, here is the comment I left, if you want to read more ranting:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

AronRa...

The definition of feminism would be grand if they practiced the definition of it...but they don't.  Instead they spend/waste their time getting "manspreading" laws passed and ensuring that the first ever true equality military draft came to a grinding halt.  They are not brave.  They are cowards and do not even stand by their own ideals.  This is why the tide is turning against them so suddenly and with such ferocity, and they only have themselves to blame for it.

Men's groups being listed as hate groups was done by mediocre hacks in government to shame men for standing up for themselves.  The politicians that did it was to shill our for the "pro-feminism" society, but what they didn't realize is that peoples views on the latest version of feminism has drastically changed.  Those same politicians are now having to endure their worst nightmare right now...people choosing third candidates like Trump, because they are fed up with the losers that would sell our their own values for a quick buck or vote.

Men in the west get treated like dog shit.  They get raped as boys by their female teachers, and the media says oh no they "had sex"...because apparently only men can rape.  Men in this country are going away from women in droves, because many women it seems drank the damn kool aid and now are barely even tolerable, much less bearable as partners and future care-givers.  Men are tired of being taken advantage of, and when their time comes they get swapped out for another thirsty guy by their wife...yet no one blinks an eye.  Can't you see how sick and demented this has become?

Feminists are loud, obnoxious, and the worst part...they are flat-out wrong.  You standing up for cretins like that makes you an apologetic in the same way Christian apologetics profusely apologize for the atrocities done in their Christ's name.  Yet you do not see the irony in that?

How can someone as smart at you in the subject of biology be this socially inept and blind at what is happening around you?

If you want to stand up for equal rights...that is grand.  I think most people in the west do, but feminism has hijacked that message.  They most certainly do NOT stand for equals rights, and now even women across the country are starting to see the feminist movement for what it really is.  A hackjob ultra left version of the soccer moms of the 80s and 90s that thought heavy metal and video games where too violent.  Now their left doppelgangers say the same damn things...only it is because of "misogyny".

We like you AronRa, but you have let your personal views clouded your otherwise rational thoughts on this subject.

Please read what everyone here and elsewhere is saying.

krump
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 3052

Career
Standing:
AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism Left_bar_bleue200/200AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0064

Back to top Go down

AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism Empty Re: AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism

Post by Gunslinger Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:23 am

I unsubbed a while back, when he stopped talking about science, and devolved into debunking morons.
Gunslinger
Gunslinger
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 2912

Career
Standing:
AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism Left_bar_bleue200/200AronRa's unexpected fall to feminism Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

Back to top Go down