Alt Right Ultras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Not Alt-Right.

2 posters

Go down

I'm Not Alt-Right.  Empty I'm Not Alt-Right.

Post by Sigma Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:34 am

Hell, I'm more centre right than anything else (if right at all), in terms of the way I view myself.

Then I look around at what the West has been doing with homosexuality as a whole.
I look at my (Canadian) Prime Minister, and what's left of the military.
I then look at Europe - I'm a Portuguese European Union citizen, not only Canadian.
I then stumble across one of my (Laurentian) university's safe spaces.
I share a classroom with some flat out Marxists, and sit in front a practising... Lesbian.

I go to church as a Roman Catholic, take a good look at the three priests which immigrated from India, and sigh as they parade their progressive ways. That's most of Canada, for the record.
I talk to my friends, and find out that many of them matured - or rather, regressed into the bowels of the left. Some, full out.

I'm effectively alone in my values. Until I come here, and to places like this.

I've always been told that the people who create places like this are evil fascists, worshippers of Hitler, the perpetrator to the holocaust of religion, race, and living space (lebensraum policy) - Then I learn that he also happened to properly nationalise the banks. Still don't like him, but his economic policies short of exploiting other nations are worth reviewing.

Because, the alt-right are a goat, cat, dog and child violating collection of rapists and woman haters completely ignorant collection of violent gun owners that want to shoot minorities and...

Yeah.

I don't mind 'multiculturalism' as a joining between the European nations, Canada, The United States of America, Australia, Russia and the former Soviet Bloc (because some people don't see Russia as a part of Europe?), and (maybe) Japan. Because the civilized industrial powers of the world work best together. -insert altruism here-.

But this leftist liberal perversion of everything worth owning, living, and loving... It destroys everything, and resisting it is worth a shooting civil war.

Once I finish tallying everything up, I'm more like 'you' than 'me'. And that's why I'm here. Am I the only one who feels like this?
Sigma
Sigma
Velite

Denarii : 2944

Career
Standing:
I'm Not Alt-Right.  Left_bar_bleue200/200I'm Not Alt-Right.  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Alt-Right.  Empty Re: I'm Not Alt-Right.

Post by DukeWu Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:38 pm

Tell me more about this lesbian practice.
DukeWu
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 3224

Career
Standing:
I'm Not Alt-Right.  Left_bar_bleue200/200I'm Not Alt-Right.  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

https://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum