Alt Right Ultras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November

4 posters

Go down

NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November Empty NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November

Post by Mark Rampion Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Hey, goys!

I have really been interested in attending an alt right event, and it turns out that there is an NPI conference in Washington, D.C., this November. Does anyone else live close enough to attend? It would be cool to meet up with some of you guys in person.

Here's the link: http://npievents.com/

Best Regards
Mark Rampion
Mark Rampion
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 2907

Back to top Go down

NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November Empty Re: NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November

Post by JohnofAustria Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:30 pm

I'd like to. Will depend on work, but hopefully
JohnofAustria
JohnofAustria
Freeman

Denarii : 2903

Career
Standing:
NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November Left_bar_bleue200/200NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

Back to top Go down

NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November Empty Re: NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November

Post by DukeWu Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Richard Spencer's going to be there...fuck I might have to consider renewing my passport.
DukeWu
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 3209

Career
Standing:
NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November Left_bar_bleue200/200NPI Conference in Washington D.C., November Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:

https://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DukeWu Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:43 pm

And shit, Kevin MacDonald. He's one of us.
DukeWu
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 3209

Career
Standing:
Medals:

https://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Rampion Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:57 am

I'm planning on going, barring any unforeseen circumstances. It should be cool because it's 3 weeks after Election Day, so we will know who the new president is.

It will either be an all out Trump celebration, and discussion on how the movement shall move forward, or Trump loses and we discuss how to move forward. Either way, it'll be an interesting and exciting event.
Mark Rampion
Mark Rampion
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Confessor Diesal Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:41 am

Depending on Job and College issues, I'll try to make it.
Confessor Diesal
Confessor Diesal
Velite

Denarii : 2927

Career
Standing:
Medals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Rampion Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:21 am

Just a reminder: the conference is 19 Nov, in Washington, D.C.. I have my ticket and am making travel and lodging arrangements. I may either drive or take a train. If I drive, I can pick you up if you are on the way.
Mark Rampion
Mark Rampion
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum