Alt Right Ultras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Asian Women: The Thread

4 posters

Go down

What is the Best Type of Asian Woman?

Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_lcap0%Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_lcap40%Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_lcap0%Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_lcap40%Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_lcap20%Best Asian Women: The Thread I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Best Asian Women: The Thread Empty Best Asian Women: The Thread

Post by DukeWu Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:36 am

For the next 7 days, we'll be running a poll on the best type of Asian women in the world. Give your arguments as to why below. The winner of the poll will have its successful debaters earn 20 denarii, and all the losing debaters will earn 10 denarii. The winning poll result will also have the honour of being "group's official Asian woman type", for all the nothing that's worth.
DukeWu
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 3224

Career
Standing:
Best Asian Women: The Thread Left_bar_bleue200/200Best Asian Women: The Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

https://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best Asian Women: The Thread Empty Re: Best Asian Women: The Thread

Post by Taiyoukousen Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 am

Chinese are commies. Vietnamese are commies. Koreans are either commies or uncultured whores.  Thai all have penises.  Southeast Asians are filthy Muzzies.  Indians and {insert name}-istanis are filthy Muzzies AND imbeciles.  Tuvans and Mongolians are okay.

Japanese are honorary Aryans (as declared by Hitler-senpai), prideful, happy to follow traditional gender roles, high IQ, kawaii moe anime, look young to satisfy my lolicon urges, and so culturally enriching.  I'll take a Jap, thank you.

Last edited by Taiyoukousen on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Taiyoukousen
Taiyoukousen
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 2939

Back to top Go down

Post by DukeWu Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:49 am

I was tempted to vote Mongolian myself, very classy and traditional women. Some of them are very attractive, as well, but not many. Fuck, I'm retracting my vote. Why did I vote Korean?
DukeWu
DukeWu
Consul
Consul

Denarii : 3224

Career
Standing:
Best Asian Women: The Thread Left_bar_bleue200/200Best Asian Women: The Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:

https://arultra.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyoukousen Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:54 am

Mongolians does ride horse good.  Imagine if ride you?
Taiyoukousen
Taiyoukousen
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Back to top Go down

Post by krump Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:27 am

I am voting Mongolian.

Chinese are commies and overrated, as they are doing the same things now that western women are doing that are making them unmarketable.

Koreans copycat the Japanese a bunch, they too seem based and I was tempted to vote for them first. However, there is a reason why men in Japan are going their own way...they might say they are traditional...but like western women they want all the benefits without putting any effort into it. I might be a bit biased as I once dated a Japanese woman...in my opinion they are overrated.

Vietnamese are a hard fighting people and have my respect, but I can't fully relate with a people that went full commie and have themselves drank too deep in that fel koolaid.

Southeast asia/thailand - something bad to say when their crossdressers are easily mistaken for their women.

Philippines - as an American, we relate more closely with these people...however they are basically the Latinos of Asia. They migrate everywhere for dirt cheap level or as whores. If they ever had a culture of tradition that was respectable...it is gone.

Indians - being a stuckup matriarchal society has done them no favors. Their women are overrated, and too have gone the way of western women. They take more than the put in to a society.

I am not familiar with too many other types of societies and so retract from further statements on them.

I think this is why I choose Mongolian...give me a real woman. Klingon-style warrior/hunter/survivor. Someone that can look out for themselves and respects people on value...not wealth, gender or status. I think that is why in my mind, despite them not being the most re-known for beauty, stand out among the other Asian ladies.

krump
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 3053

Career
Standing:
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0064

Back to top Go down

Post by Confessor Diesal Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:36 am

Japanese definitely,
Reasons:
They have a rich history.  They still honor tradition.  The nuclear family is a concept that many still adhere to. Many are nationalistic.  They are xenophobic, which is beneficial when it comes to refusing mass migration of "refugees".  They don't give a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks and hunt the shit out of whales.  They told off SJW's when questioned about their games. Their pop-culture has spawned an unlimited number of memes via Animu, Mango, and Hentai; making them memelords in their own right.  They bring some great banter to online chats/forums/facebook. Many are attractive or at least are not ugly.  
-They have an excellent diet, unlike the starvation diet of fucking pinko-commie tier countries like China and Best Korea.  
-They aren't dark skinned chicks with dicks like Taiwanese.
-South Koreans are usually not bad looking and are capitalist to a point, they also make some pretty awesome food, but seem to have lost a good deal more of their culture due to Americanization where as Japan is a big enough cultural powerhouse to have an affect on even Americans (f.e. weebs)
-Indians are covered in shit and are overall unclean.
-Mongolians have rich culture and are traditional, but are too fat in the face for my liking.
-The Northern -stans (Kazakhstan, etc.) have alot of Mongolian in them (thanks Genghis) and are not too bad, but the fucking mudslime western -stans (Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.) should be craters.
-Lower Russia contains many of what would be the ancestors of Native Americans mixed with Mongolian blood (once again thanks Genghis) and are decent and some are traditional, while Siberia and Far-East of Russia are where you would find the full-blooded Ancestors of Native Americans which are embedded in ancient tradition... but don't have that good of looks.  
-Southeast Asians are usually dark-skinned and ugly, and are becoming more and more Muslim (I'm looking at you Malaysia) so that is a no-go.
-The Vietnamese are commies, their language is whiny and annoying, and my family and country have killed too many in the past for me to be comfortable with it, but on a side note some of them do not look half bad.

Overall the Japs are number 1 in my book with Koreans taking a close second and Mongolians a strong 3rd.
Confessor Diesal
Confessor Diesal
Velite

Denarii : 2942

Career
Standing:
Medals:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyoukousen Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:00 pm

How shameful that the Mongols are tied to great Japan. Need I remind you what happened last time that barbarian horde tried to touch the Japanese shore? The Japanese have God on their side! Vote properly. #Japan2016 #MJGA
Taiyoukousen
Taiyoukousen
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down