Alt Right Ultras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump University

2 posters

Go down

Trump University Empty Trump University

Post by Sigma Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:36 am

*shudder*

Fuck you CNN. Here's the archive link. Lets talk about all the reasons why we hate this BS stirring.

https://archive.is/bhv0c
Sigma
Sigma
Velite

Denarii : 2898

Career
Standing:
Trump University Left_bar_bleue200/200Trump University Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Medals:
EoT Influence: 0

Back to top Go down

Trump University Empty Re: Trump University

Post by Taiyoukousen Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:46 am

What I find more annoying is how many people I know who are anti-SJWs and flip their shit every time people surmise a rape allegation to be true without sufficient evidence or a court decision, shouting "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!" at the top of their lungs.

Then they turn around and surmise THIS allegation to be true without sufficient evidence or a court decision. I was having an argument with someone the other day. I was just saying, "Why don't you just wait for the courts to decide?" They then link a bunch of articles about people telling their story of how they were scammed. Because a story existing is evidence that the story is true. Especially when more than one person tells the story and if one of the people telling the story is an old man. VERY compelling evidence. I don't think they even see the hypocrisy of it all.
Taiyoukousen
Taiyoukousen
Nox Gladiatore
Nox Gladiatore

Denarii : 2893

Back to top Go down